Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Posting about Tiger while drinking

ok instead of a well thought out post about morals, what is right what is wrong,you get a semi drunk post. no grammer check, no spell check, no proof read, the only proofing go round here is this bottle of 90 proog high ovtane make me feel good act stupid juice. Harry Potter? more like a Harry Pothead. No I don't do drugs, never had, looking back sometimes I wish had, but really with my addictive personality it is best that I did not. That my firends is the key, know thyself and be true to your self. Tiger, american legend reduced to a punch line, my adivce to you, stop the spin control. Just come out and say it, you enjoy sex, never should have got married. Please do not say you are a sex addict. What the hell people expect, your enitre your life, people have catered to your every whim. Who am i to judge you? should you cheat on your wife? no. But you know what, if I was in your shoes< I would have, it would have been wrong, but I know myself well enough to know I would have. But hey my mixed brother from a differnt mother, I have differnt taste in women than you, all the women coming out of the wood work (get it wood) clainimg to have had kicked boots with you all look loke predators. Damn I had point here somewhere, who took my point. Yo doublewide go fetch me a turkey pot pie. I am having lunch with Lisa tommorow, she just turned 40, her boyfriend is 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment